PELVIC STABILIZATION DEVICE
... every red blood cell counts ...
An orthopedic quick splint stabilization device that provides for external pelvic ring integrity using a circumferential enveloping framesheet with midline applied single-point bilateral retractable closure system, applied by one person that...
is the initial stabilization of choice for immediate management of pelvic ring injuries. Used acutely in management of exsanguinating pelvic trauma, when pelvic injury is suspected from mechanism of injury, much the same as a cervical collar is used to protect cervical spine from further injury prior to definitive identification and care.
• tamponades venous and bone end hemorrhage
• provides external pelvic ring integrity
• stabilizes movement mitigating pain
• provides for anterior surgical and cath access
• overcomes lateral unstable pelvic gravity effects
• provides uniform circumferential closure
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Hemorrhage Control & Pelvic Ring Instability
Extremity Binding & Stabilization
* Hemodynamically unstable with a mechanically unstable pelvis.
* Hemodynamically unstable with a suspected pelvic fracture.
* Hemodynamically normal with unstable pelvic fractures, for
pain control and reducing movement during transfers.
* Hemodynamically normal with hip fracture to overcome gravity
effects on lateral hip aspects.
* Stabilize pelvis on long-board/SKED® by impeding axial and
* Bind lower extremities together or upper to torso/stabilize
large truncal/proximal amputation dressings with optional
trauma PSDnet attachment.
Patented * Berry Compliant Products
Restricted - Government Distribution - Contact
Made In U.S.A.